I Dont Need Your Rocking Chair. Keep moving and stay motivated. A hard hitting and emotional trap beat combined into a powerful urban track that will make your fans fall in love inclusion: My body's old but it aint d impaired no i dont your rocking g chair I dont need your rockin chair your geritol or your medicare well i still got neon in my veins this grey hair dont mean. Master track, wav stems, 100% ownership and instant delivery. I don't need your rocking g chair. Rock on for ever jim. I don't need your rockin' chair your geritol or your medicare well i still got neon in my veins this grey hair don't mean a thing This grey hair dont mean a thing. I do my rocking on the c stage. Well i don't need your rocking g chair. Just because your old doesn't mean you stop having fun. I dont need your rocking chair recorded by george jones written by frank dycus billy yates kerry kurt phillips chorus g c i dont need your rocking chair g. You can keep your seat i'm a gonna g stand I don't need your rocking chair your geritol or your medicare cause i still got.

Jones I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair YouTube
Jones I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair YouTube from www.youtube.com

Retirement don't fit in my c plans. I don't need your rocking g chair. I don't need your rocking chair recorded by george jones written by frank dycus, billy yates, kerry kurt phillips [chorus] g c i don't need your. Like i need your rockin chair chorus. Like i need your rockin chair chorus. I don't need your rockin' chair your geritol or your medicare well, i still got neon in my vein this gray hair don't mean a thing i do my rockin' on the stage you can't put this possum in a cage my body is old but it ain't impaired i don't need this rockin' chair retirement don't fit in my plan you can keep your seat, i'm a gonna stand an. Cause i still feel like a new cor g vette. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. I don't need your rocking chair recorded by george jones written by frank dycus, billy yates, kerry kurt phillips g c i don't need your rocking chair g your geritol or your medicare d7 cause i still got neon in my veins g this gray hair don't mean a thing c i do my rocking on the stage g you can't put this possum in a cage d7 I don't need your rockin' chair is a song written by billy yates, frank dycus and kerry kurt phillips, and recorded by george jones.

50 Years Of Hits (2004) G C I Don't Need Your Rocking Chair G Your Geritol Or Your Medicare D Well I.

Repeat chorus retirement dont fit in my plans. Like i need your rockin' chair i don't need your rockin' chair your geritol or your medicare well, i still got neon in my vein this gray hair don't mean a thing i do my rockin' on the stage you can't put this possum in a cage yeah, my body's old but it ain't impaired well, i don't need your rockin' chair my body's old but it ain't impaired i don't need your rockin' chair Well i don't need your rocking g chair. I don't need your rockin' chair tab by george jones. Lyrics for i dont need your rockin chair by george jones. I don't need your rockin' chair is a song written by billy yates, frank dycus and kerry kurt phillips, and recorded by george jones. It was the first single from his 1992 album walls can fall. Like i need your rockin chair chorus. Cause i still feel like a new cor g vette.

Mark Chesnutt · Song · 1999.

Genre dont need your rocking chair comment by ross cooze. This beat will be sold to. [chorus:] i don't need your rockin' chair. I don't need your rocking g chair. Your geritol or your medicare. Well i still got neon in my veins. I don't need your rocking chair recorded by george jones written by frank dycus, billy yates, kerry kurt phillips [chorus] g c i don't need your. I don't need your rockin' chair your geritol or your medicare well, i still got neon in my vein this gray hair don't mean a thing i do my rockin' on the stage you can't put this possum in a cage my body is old but it ain't impaired i don't need this rockin' chair retirement don't fit in my plan you can keep your seat, i'm a gonna stand an. My body's old but it ain't d7 impaired.

George Jones On How He Lived To Tell It All.” Rolling Stone.

Well i dont need your rockin chair. It was the first single from his 1992 album walls can fall. I don't need your rocking chair your geritol or your medicare cause i still got. “ i don’t need your rocking chair ,” was george’s way of stating his claim in the music industry as a legendary performer, while saying, “i don’t need your rockin chair… i do my rocking on a stage!” dean, chuck.”q&a: Well i don't need your rockin' chair i ain't ready for the junkyard yet cause i still feel like a new corvette it might take a little longer but i'll get there well i don't need your rockin' chair chorus: I dont need your rockin chair features legendary boxer george foreman as the songs male character and george jones as the songs male character standing in front of a boxing ring in a dark room. Jones, who by 1992 had taken his place as one of the true legends of country music, used the composition as a personal statement, asserting his determination to carry on singing as he. Contents 1 background 2 chart performance 3 references 4 external links background Master track, wav stems, 100% ownership and instant delivery.

I Do My Rocking On The C Stage.

This grey hair dont mean a thing. I don't need your rockin' chair is a song written by billy yates, frank dycus and kerry kurt phillips, and recorded by george jones. Retirement dont fit in my d plan you can keep your seat im gonna g stand an eskimo needs a d frigidaire like i need your rocking g chair chorus x 2 tag: Graham brown, george jones, vince gill, patty loveless, garth brooks, clint black, alan jackson, travis tritt & pam tillis goin' through the big d mark chesnutt i don't want to miss a thing mark chesnutt bubba shot the jukebox mark chesnutt too cold at home I ain't ready for the junkyard c yet. I don't need your rockin' chair your geritol or your medicare well i still got neon in my veins this grey hair don't mean a thing Keep moving and stay motivated. You can't put this possum in a g cage. Like i need your rockin chair chorus.

Related Posts